Rubies and talents have been reset for all characters. We will be
sending Droplets of Death to your ingame mail for you to test the new
changes for a duration of 48 hours.
- It has been a little over a year since Aidenus and Yasker began
their recruiting campaigns. A set of copper, silver, gold, and the
rarest, platinum coins has been minted to commemorate this event.
- There is a chance to loot such coin from any creature inhabiting Sarnaut.
- New vendors have arrived to the faction's capitals to trade
various items for commemorative coins. They also offer exchange
- 10 copper coins are traded for 1 silver coin.
- 10 silver coins are traded for 1 gold coin.
- 10 gold coins are traded for 1 platinum coin.
- The League trader is Ivan Godovikov located at the Main Square of Novograd,
- The Empire trader is Vladimir Jubilein at the Old Square of Nezebgrad.
- A Second set of slots for character's equipment has been added which can be unlocked by each character.
- Draconic Relics, special items found only in raid instances can be placed in such slots.
- Draconian Relics are much more powerful than normal pieces of
equipment, but a character needs to cast a special spell and assume the
Draconic Aspect to use them.
- In the future, Draconian Relics will receive other special properties to further distinguish them from normal items.
- Depending on where a Draconic Relic is equipped, it will confer specific bonuses to the character wearing them.
- A helmet, a one-handed weapon, a shield and a special weapon (e.g.
a bow or a wand) reduces the cooldown timer of the Draconic Aspect
ability by 5 minutes.
- A two-handed weapon reduces the cooldown timer of the Draconic Aspect ability by 10 minutes.
- A ring, a shirt, pants and an earring enhance duration of Draconic Aspect effect by 6 seconds.
- A cloak, a belt, bracers, a necklace and shoes increase movement speed in while the Draconic Aspect is activated by 3%.
- Gloves allow a character to cast control and movement impairing effects while they are in Draconic Aspect.
- Chest pieces gives a character immunity to control effects of
Control cast by other characters who do not have Dragonic Relic gloves
- Shoulderpads allow a player to return to their normal appearance after dying. The character will not be sent to purgatory.
- Charms allow a character to use special abilities available only in Draconic Aspect.
- Level cap increased to 47.
- Isle of Revelation - a new location for level 45+ players has been added into the game.
- An all new zone has been discovered: Kirah
- New versions of all heroic instances, rebalanced for level 45 characters, have been added.
- Gorluxor's Tower raid instance has been rebalanced for level 45 characters.
- Equipment stats have been rebalanced due to changes in the hi-end content mechanics.
- The first iteration of corrections was made. It was aimed at
optimization of the game client, and reduction of the number of logs.
- Piercing Gaze will now allow you to inspect another player’s Draconic Relics at the 3rd and 6th ranks.
- The 3rd rank will allow you to inspect players of the same faction.
- The 6th rank will allow you to inspect players of the opposite faction.
- Collectible items from Strongboxes no longer bind to character.
- Muted sound or volume level of any component set to 0 affects game client efficiency.
- The graphic effects of Searing Light have been changed. When
characters are affected by Searing Light, they will be able to see all
nearby characters, but the character will be unable to target or select
- Expiration timer of rewards received for winning an Astral Confrontation increased up to 2 weeks.
- Adamantine ore is added to the objects of Mining on levels 40 - 44.
- Astral Confrontation rules have been changed. As
the combat starts, the attacking team is given one hour to capture an
enemy allod. Capturing the first checkpoint grants an extra 60 minutes.
The second and the third checkpoints grant 30 extra minutes each.
- Damage given to a Paladin from Holy Barrier no longer breaks turret controls.
- A guild is allowed to have no more than 2 active bids at a time.
- Successfully teleporting to one phase, blocks players from moving to another phase during the same week.
- Bids on the Astral Confrontation auction will not be annulled during restart of game servers.
- Characters are now able to control the Turret even after receiving damage from an AoE-spell.
- “Teleport to Allod” button will be available only during the battle.
- A new window has been added which reflects all necessary information about the capturing of Control Locations.
- Realgar given as a victory prize in Astral Confrontation will be sent not just the Guild Leader, but to all participants.
- The Great Mage has been made stronger.
- During Astral Confrontation in the first or in the second circle of
islands a random character in the raid can be affected with special
effects of the defenders. Every effect allows the use of 1 of 3
- Waves of Excarnation - All targets within 40 yards emanate waves
which inflict damage equal to 10% of target's health to all creatures
within 25 yards.
- Wind of Plague - For 60 seconds this ability places fever effect
on an enemy; fever inflicts damage equal to 15% of the target's health,
every 2 seconds. Fever affects everyone within active range.
- Eternal Frost - Places a frost mark on the ground which freezes
all enemies within 35 yards, if an enemy approaches it; covers ground
with ice which reduces enemies' movement speed by 70%.
- Participants of Astral Confrontation compete for a special prize
fund. It is calculated on the number or participants and effectiveness
of their actions. The prize fund will be distributed among all
participants of Astral Confrontation who were still involved in it when
the time ran out or when the fourth Point was captured.
- Killing a Great Mage with a turret no longer blocks the Summary window from appearing.
- Rune mechanics have been reworked.
- 3 offensive runes, and 3 defensive runes, are now permanently attached to the character, rather than to individual pieces of equipment.
- A unique Rune Interface will appear when clicking the patron icon.
- Runes can be placed or removed from this interface by right-clicking the appropraite space.
- Engraving kits, rune removal seals and rune picks are no longer
used, and they can be traded for crystal chips at your faction’s capital
- 1 Astral Removal Seal can be exchanged for 1 crystal chip.
- 1 Steel Engraving Kit can be exchanged for 7 crystal chips.
- 1 Mithril Engraving Kit can be exchanged for 14 crystal chips.
- 1 Adamantine Engraving Kit can be exchanged for 21 crystal chips.
- 1 Improved Rune Removal Pick can be exchanged for 200 crystal chips.
- 1 Professional Rune Removal Pick can be exchanged for 286 crystal chips.
- Runes embedded into equipment in a character’s bag will be
automatically extracted and placed into the bag. Should the bag be
full, the runes will instead by mailed to the appropriate character.
- Runes embedded into equipped equipment will automatically be transferred to the special rune slots.
- All citizens of Sarnaut will now have the opportunity to display
their love and devotion for their comrades in arms by entering into
matrimony! Two characters can now marry each other in a ceremony at the
Church of Light.
- Characters can be of any gender!
- Characters must belong to the same faction.
- To organise the big day, the happy couple should bring their wedding bands and 10 gold coins to:
- Valery Comissarina in Nezebgrad
- Marianne de Ardeur in Novograd
- Married characters gain several abilities through the power of love including:
- The ability to resurrect each other.
- The ability to cook special meals which will restore mana, health, energy or increasing certain stats.
- Martyr's Salvation can now be interrupted by damage.
- A halo effect above character's head has been reworked. It now appears for:
- 45 seconds after casting any of the Martyr's spells.
- 60 seconds after dealing a killing blow to a player of an enemy faction.
- 5 minutes after resurrecting or using Incense.
- Effects modifying the cast time of spells do not affect Martyr's Salvation.
- Martyr's Salvation, when used in battle, increases mana regeneration modified by Wisdom.
- The casting of Martyr's Salvation will not be interrupted by rotation of camera with the right-click hold.
- Damage and healing bonuses provided by Patronage, as well as
Martyr's Salvation ability no longer require the Ma rtyr's Blessing.
Other Patronage-related abilities still require Martyr's Blessing that
can be obtained by using Incense.
- All party members must have an active Martyr's Blessing to use the Astrolabe.
- More details have been given about the incense mechanic and its effects on the Patronage system.
- Added an option which allows you to turn on and off the name of your own character.
- Save button has been added to the Guild interface. Clicking it
saves the text entered into the About and Message of the Day fields
(previously pressing Enter saved the info).
- A new button above the chat window allows to select your character's mood and display it to players around.
- Auction search query now must be at least 3 characters long.
- Added the option to turn off all Russian character voice overs for interface messages.
- Composing and sending letters via in-game mail has become easier.
Now you can select mail recipient from a drop-down list which shows all
- When you move a pointer over a context action which offers
interaction with a playable character or with an object, the target will
- A new option has been added which allows you to set the distance at which your party or raid member’s icons turn grey.
- Emote icons can now be placed on your action bar.
- Message input box has been changed. Now players can choose differing chat channels to decide where to post their message.
- Players now can quickly insert an item's name in the text of the message. Press shift + left-click on the item in your bag.
- By pressing Backspace you will open the message box where you can
input a /whisper. If you press Enter-key you will open the message box
where you can type and send the message to the previously selected chat
- Minimap is now available in the game by pressing Shift+M. It can be scaled and moved across the screen.
- Rename window will no longer remain on the screen after Astral Ship was successfully renamed.
- Raid window now has an option to change position in the group for those players who have logged off.
- Social window is not available to characters in the starting area.
- If there is an attempt to remove effects cast by items from the
Item Shop characters will receive a corresponding notification (provided
that the effect can be removed)
- The character portrait while in combat has been improved.
- Event dates in the Calendar are now shown in local time.
- Item notifications will appear in the Chat window only if the
received item's level is over 45 and it is of a legendary quality or
- Final Confirmation option is now on by default in the Trade window.
- Switching between full-screen mode and windowed mode is now more stable.
- Item quality no longer decreases during upgrading. Any attempt of
an upgrade now attributes a certain amount of points towards the next
improvement. When 100 points are accrued, item quality improves.
Upgrading interface is reworked accordingly, it now displays a chance of
a successful upgrade.
- Opening a “Purse of June Coins” no longer causes character to dismount.
- Sound effects for Fiery Wolf have been added.
- Stable interface can now be closed by pressing Esc.
- Cloak on mounted characters will be hidden.
- Now characters can change their mount's color with the help of “skins”.
- To change your mount's color you will need special items which can
be found in Astral, won in Races, looted from Strongboxes, and a few
other various methods.
- Each of these items allows characters to use a particular Magic
Pattern on mounts in their stable, but characters does no't receive a
new mount with it.
- Characters are allowed to use skins even after they get rid of their mounts.
- For example, if a player already has a Molten Wolf in their
stable, but they also earn the Rogue Wolf from the Sarnautian Soiree,
the player will have two wolf mounts available to them in the stable.
Were the player to release the Rogue Wolf, the player would then have
only the Molten Wolf in the stable, but the Rogue Wolf pattern would be
- Symbols of Glory can now stack up to 50.
- Marks of Diligence no longer disappear if you abandon the Pledge of Fevor quest.
- Guild interface now displays last online time for all characters.
- Execution of crucial actions with the guild (disband, expel, etc) will require confirmation.
- Guild interface now displays a guild emblem.
- All racial abilities have been reworked.
- Talents and Rubies have been reset for all classes.
- Many of the class abilities have been reworked. All classes now
have abilities granting positive effects to other party/raid members. In
addition, new abilities and Rubies that represent upgraded versions of
existing abilities have been introduced. To unlock them, characters must
complete a series of adventures on Kirah.
- Warriors, Paladins and Scouts now rely on Expertise instead of Perception when a chance to resist Poison damage is calculated.
- Fixed errors in calculation of the amount healed when Wound Complexity is present.
- Bonus to mana pool from Seal of Health depends on the currently
equipped items but not on the items worn by the character before the
spell was cast.
- Chance of applying "Knock down" effect and its duration now depend on target's Willpower and Conviction.
- Here is a detailed view on news skills and talents related to classes.
- Purification now removes Warden's Bee Swarm effect.
- Purification now removes Mage's Conflagrate effect.
- Purification now removes Summoner's Acid Poison effect.
- Execution now inflicts fixed damage but its chance has been increased.
- Healers are now allowed to use one-handed and two-handed spears.
- Devout Servant Ruby now works correctly. Now it increases chance to enter Fanaticism state when using Verdict.
- Holy Shield no longer removes the effect of Empathetic Contact cast by Genoer the Devourer.
- Blaze of Faith Ruby effect now stacks for different Priests, but affects only the Priest who cast it.
- Spiritual Focus effect is now removed when Heavenly Smite ability is prepared casted.
- The first rank of the Holy Blast spell now has 2.5 seconds cast time, but its damage has been increased.
- Northern Lights, Burning Desire and Positive Feedback Rubies now restore 5% of character's mana.
- Damage inflicted by Electric Pulse is now correctly modified by Elemental Shield and Shocking Grasp effects.
- Clarity ability has been removed from the game.
- Mages cannot cast Conflagrate, Ice Quake, and Reflections if silenced.
- Purge does not restore mana anymore and consumes one point of both Instabilities.
- Burning Desire now restores mana when fire-based spells inflict critical damage.
- Flash cannot be cast if a Mage is silenced.
- Summon Fiend ability receives different ranks.
- Aura of Astral Power, a new ability increasing magical damage inflicted by all party members has been added.
- Master Summoner and Burning Acid Rubies now correctly increase damage inflicted by Cadaver.
- Martyr's Salvation does not renew a pet's health if the character is in battle.
- If several Summoners apply Corrosive Acid to the same target their effects act seperatly.
- Cadaver and Fiend receive 75% less damage from the majority AoE-spells.
- Plaguebringer reduces Wandering Fever mana cost.
- One target may be affected by Fear which is cast by several
Summoners. Effects effects will be displayed separately from each other.
- Damage inflicted by Fiend's Toxic Cloud now depends on the Fiend's rank.
- If the caster has mastered the third level of Withering Touch,
Putrefy or Decomposition is now cast by Volatile Infection at a 100%
- Now Blood Circulation has a chance to restore drops of blood when Debilitating Plague is cast.
- Flaming Arrow and Shocking Arrow increase damage inflicted by Fire
Arrows and Tesla Arrows by 5%, 10% and 15% depending on the rank.
- Tesla Arrow Shot cast on a target in a melee range now applies a Doppelganger Shock effect on a Scout.
- Cat's Swiftness now reduces duration of speed impairing effects after use of Sprint.
- Every new level of Caltrops increases its effective range up to 8,
10, and 12 yards respectively as well as duration of stun applied to
the target. Effect duration is increased by Sharp Spikes.
- Weighted Shaft now works in accordance with its description. It
increases damage inflicted by Merciless Shot and reduces its energy
- Mind Fire and Astral Blight effects can now be removed by Priest's Purification spell.
- Psychotic Urges Ruby no longer increases a critical strike chance of Choke ability.
- Damage dealt by explosion of Astral Blight has been doubled.
- When Psionicist removes aggression from a creature he loses Mental
Link with it; the target also loses all active effects cast by him.
- Temporal Acceleration decreases cooldown time of Spectral Assassin.
- Psionicist in Ectoplasmatic Form now absorbs damage inflicted by Warden's Potion of Punishment.
- Mind Fire does not increase cooldown time of Patron's Abilities.
- Mind Fire inflicts no damage and has cooldown time of 1 minute.
Its mana cost has been increased. Now it increases cast time of the
three consequent spells up to 20 seconds.
- Healing received from Mental Cleansing on the second, and on the
third rank has been decreased, but it has been increased on the first
- Mental Cleansing inflicts 8 Stacks of Mental Overload on the target.
- Range of Mental Pulse is now 6 yards.
- Telekinetic Pull now always knocks the target down, and causes stun on random occasions.
- Telepathic Gift's cooldown is 5 minutes; it restores up to 50% of mana pool and doesn’t add a Mental Overload effect.
- Ectoplasmic Form no longer modifies Astral Damage.
- Damage inflicted by Bear's Blow, Boar's Blow, Hawk's Strike, and Wolf's Blow have been reduced by 15%.
- Lightning Strike and Vortex now deal 45% more damage.
- Storm deals 20% more damage, but its duration has been decreased by 50%.
- Chance of applying Pain Shock on the target has been doubled.
- Acute Pain Ruby now works correctly.
- Combo Strikes Ruby now increases damage inflicted by Wolf's Blow by 5%.
- Descriptions of Enhanced Reflexes and Blade Turner have been fixed.
- Bee Swarm ability can now be prepared in advance.
- When you use an ability that triggers the "Combo Strike" ruby, a
number of stacks of the "Combo Strike" effect will be applied to your
character. A stack is consumed with each successive attack. Mana is
consumed every time the target is successfully hit
- Vortex and Tornado effects are removed by Healer's Purification.
- Open Wounds effect applied by Warden's pet now inflicts increased damage to the target during movement.
- Great Hunt ability does not share common cool down with other abilities.
- The problem with attacks with fist weapons, and with abilities
related to pets, becoming inactive if Combo Strikes ability is learned,
has been fixed.
- Potion of Punishment now inflicts damage three times.
- Medley Mastery increases duration of buffs applied by Potion of Punishment.
- Nature's Grip no longer entangles targets if Warden logs off.
- Abilities of Warden's pet now consume it’s energy when the pet hits the target, but not when it receives the command.
- Channeled Lightning's cooldown time on the first level is reduced by 15% instead of 5%.
- Damage dealt by Tiger's Strike and its cooldown has been increased.
- Enhanced Reflexes now also affects the Warden's pet.
- Avenging Pet has been removed.
- When a Warden orders the pet to Chomp, the pet inflicts more damage and can cause Open Wounds effect.
- To use Bear's Blow a Warden must have a target selected; it
inflicts damage to the creatures in a small range around it. The ability
inflicts more damage if the targets suffer from Open Wounds or Exposed
- Now Combo Strikes Ruby affects Wolf's Blow cooldown.
- Cooldown of Lightning Strike and Flashlight are interrelated.
- Build-up time of the Strike of Justice ability is increased to 5, 6 or 7 seconds, depending on the rank.
- Paladin can now operate with barriers, even under stun and mental control effects.
- Stun effect applied by Strike of Justice ability lasts for 2 seconds on all ranks.
- Paladin receives damage from Potion of Punishment when using
Heavenly Nova, Shadow Protection, Surge of Light, Healing Touch, Strike
of Justice, and Sacred Sunrise.
- Damage inflicted by Condemnation depends on the number of Marks of the Pariah on the target.
- Healing Touch debuff now prevents energy regeneration if Life Power is learned.
- Cooldown of Crusader Blow and Crusader Seal is now correctly shown in the pop-up window.
- Vindication now inflicts fixed damage.
- Motivating Presence Ruby does not affect other party members,
restore their energy or prevent them from using Motivating Presence
anymore. This Ruby has been moved to the top-left corner of the Talent
- Jagged Slice ability has been reworked. Now it applies damage
over time effect even if the target was not bleeding. Target can have
both bleeding and Jagged Slice effects at the same time.
- Aimed Shot now deals 66% less damage, and its cooldown time now depends on weapon speed.
- Sweeping Strike now deals 50% more damage.
- Effect of stun applied by Warrior to the target, and himself, with Headbutt is now removed with Mental Resistance.
- Damage dealt by Bleeding (but not with Jagged Slice) does not depend on attack speed of the weapon equipped by the character.
- Blood-Etched Rune now deals Astral damage.
- Solidified Teardrop no longer deals damage to targets behind obstacles, such as walls.
- Fedor Stablemanov in Nezebgrad and Afanasy Nikitov in Novograd now tell players about different Allods.
- Characters no longer dismount when collecting resources for Anthropologists.
- As Gorluxor's Tower raid instance is rebalanced for level 45 characters, Strange Cultists and The Demonic Threat World Mysteries are transferred to level 45.
Those characters who already uncovered these World Mysteries on level
40 are allowed to complete the quests once again, but no rewards will be
given to them this time. The rest of the players will be able to
complete the quests and uncover the World Mysteries on level 45.
- Levels of faction leaders located in capital cities have been increased to 50.
- Health of some creatures have been increased by 33%.
- Cooldown of Charms, received as rewards for Combat Glory rank, has
been increased. Duration of effects from the Charms has been decreased.
These effects increase Strength, or Intelligence, instead of Rage or
Wisdom, and give immunity to effects of Silence and Disarm.
- If a character is attacked by a creature from behind he won't be knocked down, but his movement speed will be reduced.
- Damage inflicted by Blood-Etched Rune doesn't ignore defensive stats of the target.
- No earrings in the game increase Resistance anymore. This characteristic has been transferred to cloaks.
- If two characters from the same group are under Battle Lust effect, Combat Glory bonus is not stacked.
- Herbs found in Siveria now require level 90 Herbalism.
- Frozen Frontier:
- Items received as a reward for completing tasks became more versatile: now they can be used by characters of any class.
- Herbs found in Frozen Frontier now require level 140 Herbalism.
- Herbs found in Darkwater now require level 190 Herbalism
- Herbs found in Asee-Teph now require level 240 Herbalism.
- As a faction captures several Sites of Power, all friendly
characters of level 31 and below are allowed to teleport between the
- Level of Kobolds has been decreased to 22-23.
- Turtle Crystals, Insight Essence, Meddling Kobolds, and Underground Danger quests are available at 23 level.
- Range of Holy Justice has been increased from 25 to 45 yards.
- The map now displays positions of all faction’s camps.
- Quest granting the third level of Patronage is available on level 23.
- Herbs found in Eljune now require level 240 Herbalism.
- Yasker’s Emissary quest has been made easier.
- Meeting the Seers quest has been made easier.
- Merry Forest Portal quest now requires characters to kill Damned Will-o-Wisps instead of Demon Scouts.
- Portal Guardian now requires killing level 27 creatures to satisfy his hunger.
- Herbs found in Coldberg now require level 340 Herbalism.
- Herbs found in Avilon now require level 340 Herbalism
- During The Magic of Light? quest, Coba Stone now can only be applied to Spectral Corsairs.
- Characters are not allowed to use Magical Steel more than once during Reproduce and Breed quest.
- Boris' Secret Ingredients quest won't automatically stop if a character logs off before the quest is complete.
- Every kill of Redtooth the Unyielding will be calculated for the Iilusory Massacre quest.
- A kill of a Wild Orc Duelist will be accepted only for the character who summoned it.
- Ethereal Cutthroat no longer has immunity to effects of Control.
- Players now have 45 minutes to complete the quest Conversations
with Ghosts. The effect, applied to their characters, cannot be removed
- Enslaved Goblin, an elite variation of Goblin Rebel has been introduced.
- Cruel Spectral Rogue, an elite variation of Spectral Rogue has been introduced.
- Elite variations of Shaman Orcs, Thugs, and Brawlers have been introduced.
- Chunk of Flint and Stone Axe bought from Boris Polonsky can now be sold.
- Servants of the Light who sell Myrrh appear by all cemeteries on Gipat.
- Mobs killed during Isle of Intrusion quest are now calculated correctly.
- The problem when Wild Orc Duelist, summoned during Duel of the
Stone Age quest, cannot be defeated if the player logged off has been
- Oreshek Fortress:
- Mutinous Priest, who is summoned by Miroslav Lyutov in the astral
version of heroic adventures, will be hostile to the faction of the
- Characters now receive more experience for defeating Timur Kruchinin in the non-heroic instance.
- The principle of how the mines, planted by Timur Kruchinin, work
has been changed. First they inflict damage, and then they throw
- Cooldown of Timur Kruchinin's ability to plant mines has been increased by 100%.
- Runaway Troll from the regular adventure now inflicts less damage.
- Dug Earth, needed for the quest Tasty Mushrooms, now respawns more quickly.
- Items received as a reward for completing tasks became more versatile: now they can be used by characters of any class.
- Igsh Military District:
- Items received as a reward for completing tasks became more versatile: now they can be used by characters of any class.
- Herbs found in Igsh Military District now require level 90 Herbalism.
- Dead Sea:
- Items received as a reward for completing tasks became more versatile: now they can be used by characters of any class.
- Herbs found in Dead Sea now require level 140 Herbalism.
- Wild Isles:
- Herbs found in Wild Isles now require level 190 Herbalism
- Dream Factory:
- Gibberlings killed by a party member during the Psychic Attack quest no longer count as kills for other party members.
- Dragon Ring:
- Jarrkath the Fiery has been nerfed.
- Herbs found in Dragon Ring now require level 340 Herbalism.
- Yazes Shard:
- Herbs found in Yazes Shard now require level 390 Herbalism.
- Characters using Invader, which is required for New Opportunities quest, cannot receive more than one Quintessence of Knowledge.
- If a character refuses to accept Yasker's Twin quest, or is
turning the quest in, then the Charm of Summoning will be removed from
- Creatures in the Kirah location may drop a War Banner.
- Mirra Trader appeared by the Whirlpool of Time.
- Ghostly Dragon quest allows characters to receive Dragonic Aspect.
The quest is available to those characters who haven't received it
before, and to those who have completed Revelations of the Guard of the
- Melting Isle:
- Chests on the Melting Isle now contain a special reagent called Amalgam, which is required for weapon and equipment refining.
- Legendary items no longer drop from chests.
- Adventures on Melting Isle are now designed for characters
at level 45. Therefore, starting level of quests and level of the
creatures on the Isle has been changed accordingly.
- Arena of Death:
- Arena of Death chests now contain a special reagent called Amalgam, which is required for weapon and equipment refining.
- Events on Arena of Death are designed for characters at
level 45. Therefore, rewards in the chests have been changed, and the
level of the creatures in the Arena has been increased.
- Kingdom of Nature:
- The amount of health and mana restored on a character now depends on rank of the Aqua Vitae ability.
- Yaroslav Gusev and Durha the Nomadic don't trade Mirra anymore. It
can be bought from Servant of the Light in respective faction camps.
- Goblin Heart required for Aqua Morte is now dropped by all goblins.
- When players kill Fangourne, their Flags of War will be raised,
and characters from opposing faction will have an opportunity to attack
- Laguna Boil:
- Snow piles, which Semer Karpo uses to capture players, can be removed with Martyr's Protection.
- During the encounter, characters are unable to engage with Viktor
Korleone if the group of creatures in front of him are not defeated.
- Defiled Ruins:
- Vur'tazz the Ravager has been nerfed; its autoattack cooldown time has been increased.
- June Catacombs:
- Health of monsters has been decreased.
- June Shield potion’s cooldown is now synchronized with the cooldown time of a Priest’s Holy Shield ability.
- When a character uses an Alchemist’s Flask, both the character and the targeted creature enter a combat state.
- All Boxes (except for the Tin Box) now contain a special reagent called Almalgam required for weapon and equipment refining.
- June Catacombs is now designed for characters at 45 level.
Therefore, the starting level for quests and level of creatures have
- All rare items looted from bosses are now suitable for characters at level 45.
- Characters under the “Treasure Hunter” effect can enter June Catacombs as often as they like.
- All creatures in the outer circle are neutral to characters. In the centre circle, only guards are hostile.
- Elite monsters in the third circle can be encountered only by the doors leading to the room with levers.
- Chests located in the first circle appear not at the start of the
encounter, but 30 minutes later; all participants will receive
notifications when this begins.
- There are 5 final bosses now. Therefore, there
are 4 more levers added in the final room which teleport characters to a
certain mob. Each party of players is allowed to kill only 1 boss.
- June Catacomb's map has been added. It is not final and will be updated in a later patch.
- The cost of teleports has been increased from 10 to 50 coins.
- Special areas have been added in which characters receive an effect which warns them about danger.
- When characters kill enemies under this effect they will receive
one buff point. If a character dies, he receives one debuff point.
Characters are not allowed to have more than 5 buff or debuff points.
- As a character dies, he loses one buff point. If he loses all buff
points, he receives 1 debuff point and vice versa. Every buff point can
be exchanged for 10 coins at any Teleport.
- These conditions are only applicable to areas where character receives this special effect.
- Animals summoned during the fight against the boss by Warden's Call of the Wild ability will not disappear.
- Effects from healing and magic potions found in the Catacombs disappear when players exit the encounter.
- In the encounter for level 45 characters, items in the chest
dropped by the Final Boss will be suitable for characters of level 45
level, and not for level 40.
- All encounter-specific buffs are now dispelled from players upon exiting the Catacombs.
- Castle Blight:
- Ghost of the White Knight has become stronger in all versions of this encounter.
- Dakkar de Desirae is now level 24.
- Lab Thirteen:
- NPC levels in the regular encounter of Lab Thirteen have been increased to 23.
- Tensess Temple:
- All mobs in a the regular version of the encounter are levels 34-35.
- The issue related to Voisvet Belov and Loyal Worshipper not
appearing if characters logged off during the instance, has been fixed.
- Gorluxor's Tower:
- Wardens and Summoner’s pets no longer disappear when Sarn’s form changes into Light and Dark aspects.
- Wrathful Predator's health pool determines how many demons it can
summon. The less health points it has the more demons it summons, but
not over 5 demons.
- Cooldown of the wand which is used to summon Prickle has been increased up to 30 minutes.
- War'kaz the Mindreaver does not inflict critical damage any more.
- Nogrom can now see characters which are under Invisibility effect.
- Dusky Bats which appear after killing mobs of the same name are now level 45.
- Now all characters in a group can complete the objective which has
players breaking into the demonic portal of Demon's City quest.
- Infinite Astral Rain effect granted by Zalmar the Twisted to all raid participants is not removed by Healer's Holy Shield.
- Quests related to collecting drops of blood from Ghostly Dragons
have been changed; characters receive two times more drops of blood.
- Salvation effect applied by Isdes on Tomb Isle now works properly.
- When building a ship in the Empire hanger, you will now see a model of Imperial ship instead of the League ship.
- Players will receive 20 Teleport Charges that give access to any layer of Astral for performing certain tasks.
- There are new quests that will teach players how to jump between
sectors in the Astral. Such quests allow you to test the Magic Astrolabe
for free. You can get them at:
- Alexander Landin in the Empire Hanger
- The Nimble Family in the League Hangar.
- Representatives from the Free Traders, selling shipboard equipment, have appeared in the hangar of each faction.
- This was done for the convenience of those players, who don't
know navigation in Astral perfectly, but who are willing to improve
- Players can purchase, with in-game gold, equipment of the most needed groups - motors, reactors, shields, guns and artillery.
- The quality of each device is the best; after-all, it's a group of modified first-generation, first-class ship equipment!
- Astral Crystals that unlock new Astral layers must now be turned
in to a quest giver one at a time, along with a set amount of gold. All
Astral Crystals have a limited lifetime.
- Damned Lights located on Isle of the Dead are immune to the effects of control.
- Savage Astral Spellweavers and Savage Astral Maulers abilities can
now block ship control devices for 5 seconds instead of 10. Cooldown
of this skill increased to one minute.
- When a damaged ship enters the hangar, it will be automatically repaired.
- Issues of camera rotation around a character while controlling cannons, has been fixed.
- From time to time a Wormhole appears in the second layer of
Astral. It will lead travelers to the lair of the Fierce Tempting
Predator. Moving through the funnel, you can quickly find the demon and
- There are now astral pilots located inside the astral ship
hangars. They have have several different topics in their dialog box,
which provides Teleport Charges and Magic Astrolabes.
- The Evil of Silent Hills’ Ice Flow inflicts less damage.
- A new Boss, King of Pikes was added at the Silent Hills.
- General Novikov from Lab 9 has become stronger.
- The loot from Heart Devourer now drops on the ground in a sack, and not a chest.
- As you dock on allods, shield energy of your astral ship will be
restored, the reactor will begin cooling down and all damaged devices
will be automatically repaired.
- When you use the Magic Astrolabe in the Astral, the jump will be
free and the number of isles available to visit are not limited. Charges
are consumed if you jump directly from your Hangar.
- When you perform a jump from the Astral with the help of the
Astrolabe, your ship will be teleported to one of the sectors
neighboring with your destination, but not directly to the allod.
- Guilds receive Guild Prestige points for defeating final Bosses on astral allods.
- Octulhus from the Astral have been have had their overall strength reduced.
- Savage Astral Ripper, Hunters and Predators won't attack ships if the distance is over 600 meters.
- New Astral Isles
- New allods have been found! Astral Spike, Green Maze and
The Crucible, have been discovered in the first and the second Astral
Layers. Goblin Isle, Volcano Isle and Cursed Allods have been added as
- Ship Devices
- All artillery now inflicts more damage.
- Completing a special series of quests on Kirah grants players access to a second, deeper layer of the Astral.
- A new, stronger Ship Hull, as well as useful equipment, can now be obtained from the first layer of the Astral.
- A new system for quicker Astral transportation has been added.
Players must complete a special quest to use it. The quest is started
by Alexander Landin in the Empire Hanger or by the Nimble Family in the
- A bug which prevented players from replacing a piece of ship equipment has been fixed.
- Shield energy can now be restored even if a reactor is shut down.
- All shield parameters, apart from the Massive Astral Shield, have
been revised. Their effectiveness has been significantly increased.
Power of a shield is now more dependent on its rarity, than on its type.
(Massive Astral Shield, Shimmering Astral Shield, Pulsating Astral
Allods Online 2.0.02.75 Bug List
- Guardian’s Potion now works according to its description.
- If a character is under the effect of a strong/potent potion, it
will not be removed or replaced by a weaker effect of a similar potion
- The number of ingredients required by recipes for all professions, has been changed.
In version 2.0.02.75, it is possible to complete each of the
Anthropologist Quests by spending gold. The El June Anthropologist
Quest giver does not have the option to spend gold, and the quests must
be completed manually.
The Valir Settlement Portal does not currently function correctly with
the Adventurer’s Stone. Characters bound there will instead teleport to
the Fusty Bog.
For some characters, runes that were previously embedded into gear will
now appear instead in the Patron interface rather than their backpack.
The Small Deposit Box was unbound in version 1.1.04, but is bound in version 2.0.02.
The Rough Dragonhide Backpack was unbound in version 1.1.04, but is bound in version 2.0.02.
When creating a new Guild Tabard, the interface is currently blank.
When female Elves of the Paladin archetype jump while in combat, their character deforms until relog.
Currently, it is not possible to send a whisper to another character without using the /whisper command.
The social window has a new interface for a referral system. This system is not active yet, and will give an error when opened.
The marriage system is currently not working, as the required items
(Wedding Suit & Dress) do not complete the marriage quest
Some sound problems when updating your existing client. This is random
but can be fixed by using the InstallShield to redownload the client
At times, instant casts of Fire Arrow and Prismatic Lightning will trigger even if the target is already dead.
Eruption, Ice Age, and Lightning Jolt do not appear to affect the cool-down duration of spells of their respective elements.
While the effects of Magic Power are currently calculated into the
descriptions of spells and abilities, they are not accounted for when
using the ability. Therefore the damage and/or healing afflicted by
Paladin’s spells will not be affected by Magic Power.
While under the effect “Aqua Morte,” damage is sometimes triggered when Aura is cast.
Power Explosion does not appear to affect the damage of Lightning Strike
and Flash Lightning. Also, during the last 5 seconds of the Call for
the Power effect, Lightning Strike and Flash Lightning only appear to
inflict 150% damage.
Heightened Senses appears to be working correctly, but has a translation which conflicts with the Russian source.