Visor operators can see the status of their own or enemy ships and demons, as well as perform important actions when a battle doesn't go as planned. Usually Visor operator is the one that gives the driver directions. Each Visor costs 15 to create.
Visors have two modes, normal that shows the positions of the ships and demons, and Zoom-in mode that shows the health status of all devices.
When choosing a Visor, it is usually better to take one with both Intense Cooling and Balance Shields features. Intense Cooling can be used to cool down the reactor when it is going to overheat, which could have disastrous consequences. Balance Shields is used when one of the shields has almost ran out of Power, in which case the Power from other shields can be transferred to the depleted one.
- Strength: durability (hitpoints) of the device
- Weight: weight of the device (affects the speed of the ship)
- Energy Consumption in Normal Mode: the amount of reactor energy consumed every second of using the visor
- Energy Consumption in Targeting Mode: the amount of reactor energy consumed every second of using the Zoom-in view of the visor
- Scan current hub: scans the hub for demons or ships, available on all visors
- Diversionary Shot: disables a device on an enemy ship (15 minutes cooldown)
- Sharp Turn: quickly turns the ship 180o (8 minutes cooldown)
- Intense Cooling: Removes 50% of the reactor's heat load (30 minutes cooldown)
- Balance Shields: distributes damage equally between all of the ship's shields (8 minutes cooldown)
You can sort the table by clicking on the icons.