Motors allow you to change the speed of a ship, and to jump from one Astral hub to another. Each Motor costs 150 to create.
Motor is one of the most important parts of the ship. When choosing a motor, you need to plan ahead and decide how are you going to use your ship. If you prefer a heavily armed and shielded ship that can carry a lot of weight, you will need to purchase a slower but more powerful motor. If you intend to build a quick and fragile vessel that can outrun any encounter instead of fighting, you will want to purchase a faster but weaker motor.
- Strength: durability (hitpoints) of the device
- Weight: weight of the device (affects the speed of the ship)
- Speed: affects the maximum speed of the ship
- Acceleration: affects the acceleration rate of the ship
- Normal Weight Load: the maximum amount of weight the ship can carry without incurring penalties to the maximum speed (anything higher than that will slow down the ship)
- Energy Consumption: the amount of reactor energy consumed by using the motor
You can sort the table by clicking on the icons.